Re: forensic science

Mike, neutron activation analysis is very sensitive and precise for

measuring trace elements in things like hair and fingernails.  Useful

for forensic investigation.  Napoleon had arsenic in his hair when he

died. This was determined by neuton activation analysis using a Triga

reactor.  Some thought he was being slowly poisoned, but I suspect he

was living in rooms with arsenic-containing paints in the art on the

ceilings.

John Andrews

Knoxville, Tennessee