FWD: Seeking multi-building facilities within a Nuclear Plant EPZ

(this is a forward, respond directly)

Is there anyone on this list who is associated with a multi-building

manufacturing and/or research facility that is within the 10-mile Emergency

Planing Zone of a nuclear power plant?  My manager would like to compare

notes regarding radiological emergency response plans.

We are the only large, multi-building facility in our local EPZ, so

determining what should be in our plan is sometimes difficult.

Please contact me directly (off list).

Thanks.

Peter Zavon, CIH

Environment, Health and Safety

Worldwide Manufacturing and Supply Chain

Xerox Corporation

800 Phillips Road (205-99F)

Webster, NY  14580

Peter.Zavon@USA.Xerox.com