Re: Damage stays from low-dose X-rays

I was reminded of the Feb HP newsletter article by Roger Shaw and others

saying that there is a web site helping claimants find attorneys to "protect

[their] legal rights" due to "risks involved with CT scans". I am now

envisioning a late night TV ad: "Hi, I'm Joe Smith, of Hungadunga,

Hungadunga, Hungadunga & McCormick, Attorneys-At-Law. Have you ever had a

medical x-ray?....."

Mike

Michael G. Stabin, PhD, CHP

Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Vanderbilt University

1161 21st Avenue South

Nashville, TN 37232-2675

Phone (615) 343-0068