Re: Damage stays from low-dose X-rays

On 2 Apr 2003 at 10:58, Michael G. Stabin wrote:

> I was reminded of the Feb HP newsletter article by Roger Shaw and others

> saying that there is a web site helping claimants find attorneys to

> "protect [their] legal rights" due to "risks involved with CT scans".

I'd like to mention that Roiger is one of the invited speakers who

will address the 22nd Annual International Dosimetry Symposium in

conjunction with the National Dosimetry Records Conference, to be

held June 1 - 7, 2003, Coeur d'Alene Resort and Inn, Coeur d'Alene,

Idaho.

The  room rate block deadline ends April 9, 2003. Please review the

agenda and the on-line registration form, found at the website URL

below:

http://tldsymposium.nukeworker.net/2003%20agenda.htm

Sandy Perle

Director, Technical

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax:(714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/