computer codes for neutron shielding calculations

Hi,
       A collegue has been asked to undertake some neutron shielding calculations and is seeking some assistance.  I have managed to dig out various publications (see below) to assist in manual calculation, but this seems a large and complex subject.  Could any radsafers direct us to usefull computer codes for these types of calculations.  Unfortunately I don't have a great deal of information on the specifics other than it would appear to be for activities undertaken in an existing shielded facility.  My colleague works at another facility and hasn't provided much detail.

Thanks in advance to the list.

Warmest regards,
                         Julian

The publications I have to hand are:
NCRP 38, particularly Appendix E
Principles of Radiation Shielding (Chilton, Shultis and Faw 1984)
Radiation Shielding and Dosimetry (Profo, 1979)
Radiation Shielding (Shultis and Faw, 2000)

Directions to other publications would also be appreciated