Re: Bq soon

From: "Vincent King"

> In my opinion, a good HP can handle it.

Absolutely, Vince. I think it would be interesting if any European suggested

on the list that Americans were just too dumb to be able to handle SI units,

but Americans are constantly saying it. As noted by Bjorn about changes in

currency, anyone at any education level can and will get used to such

changes in a reasonable amount of time.

BTW, if perception is reality, we are all out of work, because radiation

does not exist.

Mike

Unk. - Researchers at a major university discovered this week that no one

cares anymore whether or not you work at a major university.

Michael G. Stabin, PhD, CHP

Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Vanderbilt University

1161 21st Avenue South

Nashville, TN 37232-2675

Phone (615) 343-0068