RE: Bq soon:Why this discussion again ?

This Canadian begs to differ a little bit. While I have no problem with

SIU professionally, I think one thing the metric fascists up here forgot

about was the integration of units into our culture:

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep,

And miles to go before I sleep."

We are a nation with two languages, and should also be one with two

systems of units. There is absolutely nothing wrong with selling meat by

the pound, cloth by the yard and gasoline by the gallon, while using Bq,

Gy, Sv, km kg etc professionally. I admire you folks in the USA for not

succumbimg to what amounts to a destruction of your heritage by using the

imperial system(more Roman than British really) in your every day life.

Cheers,

Bill Prestwich