Re: SI unit of WL (was: Bq soon)

Why not taking it like a challenge? I like working in all units and even

now after years of SI, still the Ci and Rem makes more sense to me than

the Bq and the Sv. Converting the units make me link them to the

physical quantities they express and therefore double check my strategy

of solving the problem. The units should not affect the way one thinks

and hey, I may recommend this web page:

http://www.onlineconversion.com/

One question though, if I am buying gas by the gallon, why assess my

mileage using liters/100km?

Best regards,

Cristian Nicolau, CHP

cnicolau@nbnet.nb.ca