Re: Tooth Fairy Project- Nukes via drinking water cause childhood cancers

On 10 Apr 2003 at 11:48, RuthWeiner@AOL.COM wrote:

> I talked to a couple of faculty before Sterngalss' talk, and gave them some ammunition for skepticism.

I would like to see a document that addresses each of the contentions

brought out with respect to the "data" provided. Simply to disregard

without providing evidentiary information doesn't help anyone.

If I, as an individual, were to attempt to enter into a dialogue

regarding the contention, I would like to have real data.

Thanks

Sandy Perle

Director, Technical

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax:(714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/