Looking to Hire: CHP, Sr. HP...Immediate Need

I'm looking to hire a CHP or senior HP with extensive experience in site decommissioning.  Must be willing to travel for extended periods of time between locations in New York, Colorado, and California.  Weightwed consideration given to those who are immediately available and living in the Denver area.

Anyone interested can contact me by e-mail (include resume) or at my mobile number to discuss details.

Shane Brightwell, MS, CHP
President
Professional Radiation Consulting, Inc.
4192 Lookout Drive