AW: As usual -- to account for these events, follow the money.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Von: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu]Im Auftrag von

RuthWeiner@AOL.COM

Gesendet: Montag, 21. April 2003 22:05

An: maury; fd003f0606@blueyonder.co.uk; Jerry Cohen; Radiation Safety

Betreff: Re: As usual -- to account for these events, follow the money.

I must take issue with one of Maury's contentions!

------------------------------

Another issue: Seveso. I have seen a lot of pictures, when this disaster

happened. I do not have any numbers at hand, but maybe a Google research

would help, as it was proposed by Richard Hess to learn about statistics.

The pictures which showed lots of dead cows and other animals as well as

surviving people with big wounds in their face and on their body. Has this

all been faked - killing the animals and painting the faces and bodies of

people to resemble blood, pustules and abscesses?

Next issue: Chernobyl. The IAEA is accused by all kind of green groups, not

to tell the truth about the Chernobyl accident and its consequences. I fight

wherever and whenever I can the information spread by mass media (soon it

will be again!), that thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands

and million people have been killed and more are suffering in the aftermath

of the accident. I personally think that the IAEA is the by far most

trustworthy source of information. From this source it is evident, that the

number of thyroid cancers in children has not only significantly, but

dramatically rosen. As I understand almost all of them could be cured. This

is not an argument to downplay the effect of Chernobyl, because even if it

has been cured it has caused much harm to the children, to their parents and

of course also to the economic of the respective state. Economic

consequences have been and still are terrible in the Ukraine and

Bjelorussia. The psychological and economical consequences not only in these

areas but all over Europe should not be forgotten. So it is legitime to draw

the conclusion, that this accident had a tremendous negative impact. That

the USA was too far away to be affected is no reason to downplay it!

Next issue: Bhopal. Was it faked, that several thousand people were killed

in India by the isocyanates emitted from a US-factory as a consequence of an

accident? Is the information I recently saw on TV also faked, that

practically none of the surviving people were granted any compensation?

Any more issues? The opinion behind the original post is obviously connected

to a disregard of human life.

Franz