Re: What excuse next for no pay

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 epirad@mchsi.com wrote:

> Can you or some one else point us to the location in the archives where you

> specified letter-to-the editor?

	--I have never used the archives and don't know how to use them. I

have several commitments between now and July 15 that are pressing, so I

will try this after that date.

	However, I am absolutely certain that I did specify "Letter to the

Editor" in the original offer and on other occasions when the offer was

discussed on RADSAFE, and I also explained the reason for that stipulation

on more than one occasion prior to the Puskin paper.