Re: What excuse next for no pay

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 epirad@mchsi.com wrote:

> Can you or some one else point us to the location in the archives where you

> specified letter-to-the editor?

	--I have never used RADSAFE archives and don't know anything about

them, or how far back they go. I assume I would have to go thru the many

hundreds of messages I have sent to find some that state the Letter to the

Editor requirement, and where I explain the very logical reason for that

requirement. As I said previously, I am now under some heavy time

pressures, and will investigate the problem when these are over, about

mid-July.