Re: Reward Ground Rules

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 epirad@mchsi.com wrote:

> Dr. Cohen - Let me refresh your memory about your ground rules -

> http://www.vanderbilt.edu/radsafe/0201/msg00447.html

> You stated, "These papers would have won my reward under present ground rules

> just by having been accepted for publication..."

> You were referring to published papers, not letters.

	--This sentence was lifted out of context from a long discussion

of various rewards. It was part of a discussion just one year ago, which

was at least a year or two after the reward was originally offered. It

refers to Letters to the Editor, to which I was given a chance to respond

in the same issue. That has always been the key to my thinking on this

reward offer.