Reward Ground Rules

Dr. Cohen - Let me refresh your memory about your ground rules -

http://www.vanderbilt.edu/radsafe/0201/msg00447.html

You stated, "These papers would have won my reward under present ground rules

just by having been accepted for publication..."

You were referring to published papers, not letters.

Regards, Bill Field

epirad@mchsi.com