Re: Email to CBS News outlet in Dallas Texas

Thanks all. The greater likelihood seems to me to have been a rather blatant

case of political campaigning. The Texas legislature is scheduled to vote on

an authorization for the waste site tomorrow (Tuesday). Radio KRLD (24 hr

news) has continued running the so-called news item all day. The same issue

was a big one a couple years ago and the fear mongers won. Also our proximity

to the Comanche Peak nuclear plant tends to generate a little more discussion

here than might other be the case.

I believe the news personnel knew exactly what they were doing. Am in the

process of trying to learn if the station has an ombudsman, but I think they

do not. The suggestion is a good one.

Thanks again,

Maury Siskel             maurysis@ev1.net

--

It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves under the flag,

and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to

burn the flag.                                  Charles M. Province