Re: Email to CBS News outlet in Dallas Texas

Stewart,

I am not sure if I would call this a quesiton of

balanced news coverage but an example of ignorance.

Of course, with the hightened state of fear in our

country (Code Yellow today?) I am not suprised of the

the over response (an obvious understatement) of the

police.

I applaud your efforts.

=====

-- John