Re: Bogus reward offers

I beg to disagree with Carl. Dr. Cohen's challenge sought irrefutable

evidence. He has the right to explain why Puskin's papers (as he did for

Lubin's paper) don't explain Cohen's observation. Let's leave the taunting

and asperity off the list.

Tom

--

Thomas Mohaupt, M.S., CHP

University Radiation Safety Officer

104 Health Sciences Bldg

Wright State University

Dayton, Ohio 45435

tom.mohaupt@wright.edu

(937) 775-2169

(937) 775-3761 (fax)

"An investment in knowledge gains the best interest." Ben Franklin