Re: Bogus reward offers

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, Carl Miller wrote:

> Dr. Cohen,

> Dr. Field is correct, he gave you the whole site address where you wrote it

 so it was not pulled out of context since he provided the site.

	--What he quoted was a small piece taken out of context. It was

from long after my offer was made and explained more than once. It is

these earlier messages that I will have to find.If the archive search is

only on key words, I will have to go thru all the postings on radon and

lung cancer, which seems like a long hard job to me. I will give it a

couple of hours this week, but I may have to delay much longer if it takes

more time.