Re: What excuse next for no pay

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, Carl Miller wrote:

> You just go to this site and put keywords in  - http://www.vanderbilt.edu/radsafe/

> It is far from rocket science.

	--I tried for 20 minutes and got nowhere. For example, a search on

"radon" and "lung cancer" as words in the body of the message got no

returns. I tried looking at all messages sent during a single month,

looking for those sent by me, but I estimated that doing this for all

months would take many dozen hours. Is there a way to get a listing of

messages I have sent? I have never paid much attention to the "subject"

line; often I am responding to someone and just use their subject line.

	--I would appreciate it if you would stop using personal insults

in your subject lines. If we have a disagreement, we should settle the

disagreement before you throw insults.