RCRA For Health Physicists

I'm glad to see things picking up on Radsafe.  My appreciation to Mike

for his great management of this community (and my apologies for that

off-topic remark).

I enjoy hearing from you, even when you're flaming me, and hope to meet

you, someday.

To this end, I cordially invite those Radsafers who will be at the HPS

meeting, in San Diego, to my PEP class, "RCRA for Health Physicists,"

which I'll be presenting on Sunday afternoon, July 20, 2003.

I do NOT promise a $2500 (or even a $1000) reward if you can show that

I'm wrong about anything.  However, I think you'll find this to be a

worthwhile presentation, and I welcome your attendance.  Be sure to sign

up for this when you register for the meeting.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com