RE: Respectful Offers & Responses

this is not a question of Low-dose/low dose rate . Gama and X ray radiation

may adverse cardiovascular effects, but alpha rad must act directly in the

affected blood vessels. Radon daughters act mainly in the lungs and do not

penetrate  or absorbed in significant amounts. I can't see how the

radioactive material will come in close contact with the endothel cells of

the coronary arteries. The mechanism I can suggest is of lung fibrosis that

will lead to  pulmonary hypertension, but then, fibrosis is caused by high

dose rather tjan low-dose/low-dose-rate

Dov  (Dubi)Brickner   MD

Beer Sheva    ISRAEL