Radioactive Decay and Daughter Buildup Simulator?

Radsafers;

I'm going to be doing some training on radioactive decay and the build-up of

daughters.

Can anyone point me towards a graphical software tool the time-steps the

decay and buildup of daughters so that my students can visualize the

process? I have found several decay calculation tools on the net, but

nothing that time-steps the process and shows the results graphically for

each step.

Thanks in advance.

Harry Anagnostopoulos, CHP

Senior Health Physicist