Re: Downfall of RadSafe

Dear Pete,

Delete topics, without open them, so do I, however not to unsubscribe.

This list is the result of all of us.

Two IAEA's document that I have opportunity to colaborate easily to download

Training in Radiation Protection and the Safe Use of Radiation Sources

Safety Reports Series No.  20

http://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/publications/PDF/Pub1107_scr.pdf

Building Competence in Radiation Protection and the Safe Use of Radiation

Sources Safety Guide

Safety Standards Series No.  RS-G-1.4

http://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/publications/PDF/Pub1108_scr.pdf

Jose Julio Rozental