Time out

	I am in a real time crunch with two deadlines coming up, and

responding to e-mail has been taking up too much of my time. I

therefore am calling for a time-out on criticizing my work, starting

next Monday, May 12, until July 15. I will respond to things received by

11 AM on May 12. Nothing received from then until July 15 will be

responded to or saved. Please do not interpret my lack of response as

agreeing to the criticisms. I hope this 3-day advance notice is sufficient

for people to take their last shots for a while.

Bernard L. Cohen

Physics Dept.

University of Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh, PA 15260