Re: respiratory tract dose

May 13

	I agree with Bill Lipton about the spelling, although actually it was the

improper use of a homonym.  That type of thing drives me crazy.  When was

the last time you saw someone use "rein" and "reign" correctly?

	But --- Mr. Creed, who made the request for advice, included his e-mail

address in his posting.  Why didn't you contact him via private e-mail,

Bill, instead of dragging this out in front of everyone on RADSAFE?

Steven Dapra

sjd@swcp.com