From: John Jacobus [mailto:crispy_bird@YAHOO.COM]
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2003 10:32 AM
To: Chilton, Milton W.; 'BERNARD L COHEN'; internet RADSAFE
Subject: RE: Time out
. . .
 ===================

John,

I guess I disagree with the assertion that Dr. Cohen has "always" been treated with respect in this discussion.  I have been deleting most of these messages after scanning, but recall one titled "Bogus Reward Offers" and many others somewhat less egregious, but still offensive.  I am not surprised that Dr. Cohen felt he was under personal attack.
. . .

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist