Large (er) lead pigs (free)

============= Forward from Allen Risen @ WOU ================

Chuck,

Here is the photo of the two lead containment casks used for storing

radioactive isotopes I had mentioned during Fridays meeting.  These two

containment containers weigh 1,927 pounds, have never been used and were

purchased many years ago by our science department for possible future

experiments which never occurred.

If you know anyone who wants them please let me know.  They are free.

Give me a call or e-mail me for arrangements.  (503) 838-8156

risena@wou.edu

Thanks for your help.

Allen Risen

Western Oregon University