RE: Time out

If we are considering the issue of his work, I think people have tried to keep the mailings civil.  I do not recall anyone calling him a jerk, fool, liar, etc.  Of course I could be wrong, and I am sure that someone will search the archives to prove me wrong.

The problem was with his posting a "finder's fee" and defense of his work.  Since he was also the judge of the evaluation, it appeared that no submission would ever cast doubt on his work.  When those who questioned his work cried "foul," his "believers" said he was being attacked unfairly.

"Dukelow, James S Jr" <jim.dukelow@pnl.gov> wrote:
John,

I am not sure I understand your reply. Are you still saying that Dr. Cohen has always been treated with respect on RADSAFE or are you saying that he hasn't, but it's his fault?

I agree with your use of the words "religious", "heretic", and "believer", but don't find any of them applicable to Dr. Cohen.

. . .

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist