RE: respiratory tract dose

I am surprised that the question as to the responsibility of the certifying

body (i.e., the NRC) has not come into the discussion. Who provides

assurance that the license application makes any sense in the first place? A

CHP can be just as incompetent as anyone else and I would not trust anyone

merely boasting degree credentials.

Some comments do hint of elitism. So unless there is a legal requirement for

the CHP designation for writing the application, may I humbly suggest that

we drop the chest thumping and get down to the business of helping this

person? There are many physicists (not to mention other scientists,

engineers, or mathematicians) that could make fast (and perhaps better) work

of the problem proposed without having a CHP designation.  Let's keep the

hubris in check!

Grant