RE: My, what a dialogue!

Kevin,

Thank-you for the gracious response.  I found it much more palatable than

some of the responses from the "professionals" on our list.

Tim Hart

Radiation Protection Manager

NAVSEADET RASO

NWS P.O. Drawer 260

Yorktown, VA 23691-0260

Commercial: (757) 887-4692

DSN:  953-4692

Fax:  (757) 887-3235

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him

absolutely no good." - Samuel Johnson