Re: Public radio call-in show on DU

In a message dated 5/15/2003 10:00:14 AM Pacific Standard Time, RuthWeiner@AOL.COM writes:

In spite of my frustration, I think it is important to get in on these programs.  Maybe if enough of us do it often enough, it will have an impact.

I couldn't agree more.  The value of our freedoms is limited primarily by our use of them.  We may often feel as though we are getting nowhere, but if we say nothing then we are definitely getting nowhere.

Actually, it's something like having children...I don't know how many times I've talked to my daughter about something, and thought that nothing was getting through on any level, only to hear her repeat back some of my own guidance weeks, months or years down the line to a cousin, nephew or niece...it does get through, just not as quickly as we may wish.

Barbara