Re: DU in Iraq

Otto Raabe wrote:

"My experience has been that it is the anti-nuclear sites that do the

booting off. I posted one factual message on one of those sites and was

denied access thereafter."

Steven Dapra wrote:

"This tells us something about who is honest in the debate."

Radsafe is a forum for the exchange of ideas and information on the topic of

radiation safety. Two types of posts will get the attention of the moderator

for corrective action: posts completely off the topic of radiation safety or

those in which negative personal comments are made. Otherwise, I am not going

to get into the complicated and ultimately arbitrary business of whose

political points of view are welcome. If it’s about radiation safety, and

civility is maintined in the dialogue, anyone can participate.

Mike

Michael G. Stabin, PhD, CHP

Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Vanderbilt University

1161 21st Avenue South

Nashville, TN 37232-2675

Phone (615) 343-0068