Re: NRC PROPOSES $6,000 FINE AGAINST ST. JOSEPH MERCY HOSPITAL INMICHIGAN FOR OVEREXPOSURE TO A MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC

Bill,

I can't help thinking that (1) maybe the RSO is better off not working under

management so willing to cut throats and feed the wolves over this very minor situation.

(2) they would have been at least as likely to terminate if the RSO had incurred a

lawsuite by taking the non-compassionate stance. (3) who is going to line up for that

job?  Wanted: Scapegoat. Must be certified with at least an M.S. and a deathwish.

Of course, your comments and mine assume that the RSO left unwillingly.  We don't

know that: he/she may have moved on for completely different reasons.

-Gary Isenhower

Date sent:      	Tue, 20 May 2003 07:22:08 -0400

From:           	William V Lipton <liptonw@DTEENERGY.COM>