Re: Tooth fairy inspired law suit

I am always fascinated when you have a cancer cluster of one person.  Where are the others to do an epidemiological study?  I bet the highway death rates linked to Sr-90 is much higher.

"Otto G. Raabe" <ograabe@UCDAVIS.EDU> wrote:
At 09:48 AM 5/17/03 -0600, Doty, Patrick wrote:
Below is a link to a story posted today on the TCPalm Web site, "Suit
>alleges cancer link to nuclear plant".
HERE IS THE WHOLE ARTICLE FROM THE "Fort Pierce Tribune" newspaper WITH THE
AUTHOR'S E-MAIL ADDRESS!

Suit alleges cancer link to nuclear plant

Boy, 13, died of the disease in 2001 and the family blames Florida Power &
Light (FPL)

By Mark Pollio staff writer
May 16, 2003

ST. LUCIE COUNTY -- The family of a 13-year-old cancer victim filed a
federal lawsuit last week against Florida Power & Light Co., claiming
nuclear power plant emissions contributed to their child's cancer.
. . .

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist