Niagara Falls Electromet

Dear Ms. Janet Westbrook and Radsafers:

I have double checked the reference for Union Carbide Electromet and it is good.
I have a direct letter from the DOE as well as this web listing that was given previously. I am very familiar with most aspects of the MED in the WNY/Niagara area.
Please recheck your source(s).
Once more--
http://tis.eh.doe.gov/ohre/new/findingaids/epidemiologic/orise/app.html

APPENDIX A
SITES AND CONTRACTORS

Electro Metallurgical Company (Niagara Falls, New York), a subsidiary of Union Carbide, was the MED's largest ore-to-metal uranium production plant. From 1942 to 1953, the plant processed uranium tetrafluoride (green salt) into uranium metal. The plant was also called the Union Carbide and Chemical Electro-Metallurgical Division Works.
This is a cut and paste of the DOE Openness web site citation.
--
I am interested in activities by Harshaw Chemical in the WNY area.
Any info?

Please give my regards to David Dooley.
Sincerely,
L.H. Ricciuti
NiagaraNet@aol.com

"Life is a daring adventure or nothing at all."  Helen Keller
Atoms for Peace.