Subject: Re: Manhattan Project Legacy
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 12:19:35 EDT
From: RuthWeiner@aol.com
To: loc@icx.net

Please let's remember that NEPA was enacted in 1970, RCRA in 1976 and the hazardous waste amendment to RCRA in 1984, tthe LLW Policy Act, in 1980, and 10 CFR 61 around that time.  Hindsight is always 20/20.  And then again, maybe there IS actually no health threat

Ruth

RuthF. Weiner, Ph. D.
ruthweiner@aol.com