Re: Mossman paper in Health Physics News - The Debate is Over

	I have responded to each and every one of your points previously.

If you would like further explanation on any one of your points, please

specify one. I don't have time to answer to all of them here, but nearly

all of them can  be found in the paper on "Treatment of Confounding

Factors...', item #7 on my web site, www.phyast.pitt.edu/~blc  or in my

1995 paper in Health Physics. Please limit your present request to just

one point that you want clarified.

Your "Subject" above implies that you disagree with my response on the

Puskin paper, but you say nothing about that here. What do you question

about that?