Re: COHEN FIELD DEBATE

Jerry,

There is a strong negative realtionship between summary county radon levels

and Cohen's estimated smoking levels.  Please email me directly and I will be

glad to provide the references once again to you.

This debate is really not about the LNT but rather the limitations of ecologic

studies.

Bill Field