No Subject

June 9

	Bravo, Syd.  I couldn't have said it better if I had tried.  (I'm not one

of those accomplished professionals either.)

	Syd wrote to Louis Ricciuti:

	"By what stretch of the imagination do you consider this opinionated,

inaccurate bad science to be research?  Does the repeated rejection of your

half-baked conclusions by the accomplished professionals on this list (no,

I am not one of those accomplished professionals), somehow, in your mind,

validate your thinking?  You have already said the researchers who have

corrected some of your mistakes are part of some kind of cover-up.  What is

the point of this exercise when you reject even factual information that

contradicts your position?"

Steven Dapra

sjd@swcp.com