The Bomb That Fell--Re:Cs reference

June 9

	Louis Ricciuti wrote (to me):  "Excuse me Steve, but would you mind

looking up some of these on your own?"  (This was in reply to my request

for a citation to Cs-137 being found in Love Canal.)

	Excuse me, Louis, but didn't you ask for background on the Cs-137 gap

machine, and for records on ElectroMet production at Niagara Falls or

elsewhere?  Why don't <you> look up something on your own?  Furthermore, in

your first posting here (May 30) you asked for references discrediting John

Gofman.  I provided three, so who is looking up what for whom?

Steven Dapra

sjd@swcp.com