Re: The Bomb That Fell--Re:Cs reference

By what stretch of the imagination do you consider this opinionated, inaccurate bad science to be research?  Does the repeated rejection of your half-baked conclusions by the accomplished professionals on this list (no, I am not one of those accomplished professionals), somehow, in your mind, validate your thinking?  You have already said the researchers who have corrected some of your mistakes are part of some kind of cover-up.  What is the point of this exercise when you reject even factual information that contradicts your position?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2003 9:51 PM
Subject: The Bomb That Fell--Re:Cs reference

       This is what I was talking about in RS Digest V1 #806.
       Citation is provided for Mr. Steven Darpa    sjd@swcp.com

       Excuse me Steve, but would you mind looking up some of these on your own?
       This one is a very easy find and I am continuing my research, so no offense, but unless you
       have a "need" for some of this information to be used in your research somewhere,
       I am way too busy to continue the harangue just for the sake of it.
            THANKS and best regards,
             L.H. Ricciuti
             NiagaraNet@aol.com
             "I always have tried to be forthright. Fifthright too."
-----