Radiation as religion too--overly zealous

Dear Radsafers:

An interesting concept--Environmentalism as Religion...

I suppose this makes me Brother Lou, or perhaps Father Lou.

If YOU would allow, I could be Pope and really Pius people off...

But wait, that smoke from the Papal decision chimney will precipitate acid

rain.

I've heard many precepts here on this board and have been accused of much,

but this takes the cake!    Talk about insight. Whew baby.

For anyone who wants to take a legal "shot" at me, please feel free.

I for one, will hire lawyers that are EIGHT FEET TALL and brush their teeth

with Beryillium shavings from the floor. Bring it on baby.

For those of you that have questioned my purpose on the RS board--rest

assured, I have the information I need. I'm now LESS confident in the level of

professionalism that one would expect from people who handle materials potentially

deadly to mankind. "Oh heck, things aren't THAT harmful...."  I wish I could

post all of my off line email from this group. Some of you would be shocked at

what your own HP, PE, Ph.D. type people have said about some of this blather

and certain individuals. Yes blather. I thank each and every one of those

responsible for the lessons in BULLYING--As I have been accused of several Xs. Look

at the last digest (entire thread) and see who has been impolite and

unreasonable. I still love you all as any good Pope-type-guy sould. I just hope some

of you are never standing in front of me on fire--"No thanks honey, I don't

care for a beer right now."

I am honored that this subject, myself and Niagara Falls, New York,

environmental condition have been mentioned about 401 times by those more learned than

myself :*).

Zealots come in all colors, shapes, sizes and professions. Some are even

driven to act by money.

Is Tammy Faye lurking out there somewhere in Radsafe land too? If "my kind"

represent religion, what do you suppose you represent? YIKES!

I just absolutely LOVE this quote--

>>"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of

> > servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home

> > from us in peace. We ask not your counsel or your arms. Crouch

> > down and lick the hands of those who feed you. May your chains

> > set lightly upon you. May posterity forget that ye were our

> > countrymen." - Samuel Adams

AND--

"Forgive them father for they know not what they do." Jesus Christ of

Nazareth

Sincerely,

Lou Ricciuti

NiagaraNet@aol.com

"Los Alamos ain't got nothin on us here in Niagara."

Sing this as a Monastic chant over and over again until it is ingrained.

"Spiritus sanctus omnibus--I can play dominos better than you can."