Lou Ricciuti concerns et al - Re: 38,222CPM

Dear Syd:

CV is Curriculum Vitae--a basic resume or educational reference.

Because I have been accused of being "veiled" and or "masked" as to who I am,

I thought it fair to ask the same back to you and those saying this. I signed

my real name in my very first posting, so this is patently incorrect.

As to what info I have found on anyone is strictly my findings that's all. We

really should let that dog sleepily lie. Don't be too overly concerned. I

wouldn't let anyone in on a thing...

I'm not looking to do a hatchet job on anyone or industry. I have my theories

and if they don't agree with those on the board, I should not have to bear

the brunt of insults, vitriol and other electronic "violence," etc.. (I came in

Peace.) Disagreeable peace, nonetheless peace. As I recall, I stepped in to

defend someone not on the board to do so themselves.

My theories and statements are based on many things I've read and information

garnered after three years of research (lay OK)? I am against having both

chemicals and radioactive materials in an environment that is showing greatly

heightened levels of disease -- whatever the cause. There is entirely too much

support for more and more contaminants in our (here's the word I'll be crucified

for) environment.

Isn't is ironic that I am ONLY associated with a Parkway removal program and

no other form of "environmental activism"? There is not one indication of my

being in ANY organized group or association. Does interest in my local gorge

condemn me forever in the RADSAFE world? I think it should not.

I personally don't like what I am seeing and was looking to "RADSAFE" for any

assistance in finding the truth. PLEASE-O PLEASE, don't tell me that

everything I am reading on the Radsafe board is absolute gospel. We all know that

factors and information change. We can debate anything you want off line, except

politics and religion.

Since I am located in an area with this elevated rate of illness (not

me-thank goodness), I am interested in finding or eliminating any and all

possibilities. As yet, I am not convinced that the MED/AEC legacy here has not had a

negative impact. You should not be either without knowing all about an area or

situation. This would not be very scientific, would it? The situation in Niagara

Falls, New York, is unique and very different from any other location

previously studied. To explain this would take many hours/days and perhaps not

convince anyone, certainly not everyone.

IF you agree that the educated citizen can have a voice, then please allow me

the latitude to conduct my own research (however distasteful to you or

others), make my own decisions, draw my own conclusions and choices as to what

"science" to review, and after careful consideration, believe.

In at least one regard, I am from Missouri--I must see it to believe it.

And then it must happen five times ;*)

Cheers and regards,

Louis Ricciuti

NiagaraNet@aol.com

"To hide behind the veil of truth is to not hide at all." LR

I am a peaceful man but when attacked, I defend. My simple philosophy for

survival.

Peace and light throughout the world tonight. Please-o-please.

With hope,

Louis Ricciuti

NiagaraNet@aol.com