Re: Lou Ricciuti concerns et al - Re: 38,222CPM

NiagaraNet@AOL.COM wrote:

> In at least one regard, I am from Missouri--I must see it to believe it.

> And then it must happen five times ;*)

Good!  Apply that principle here - if only the first part - and you'll

get no argument from anyone!

The contention here is that you haven't "seen" any effect - the

perception here is that you are insisting you have. The science does not

support that conclusion.  Co location does not constitute proof.