RE: Cohen's Observation

Les and All,

The current debate among Cohen, Field (epirad) and others is probably the most enlightening discussion ever on Radsafe. Of course it will not get resolved here, but I for one have learned a bit of epidemiology.

More importantly, the LNT debate is fundamental to the current practice of radiation safety and its ultimate resolution will affect us all.

Please keep the discussion on Radsafe so that we can all learn and benefit.  I wish more Radsafers would have the courage of Cohen and Field to post their opinions and knowledge rather than “go offline”.

Best regards,

Wes

Wesley R. Van Pelt, PhD, CIH, CHP

Wesley R. Van Pelt Associates, Inc.