Re: Digital X-Ray Can Scan Body in 13 Seconds

On 16 Jun 2003 at 14:19, Susan L Gawarecki wrote:

> Would you have any objection to being X-rayed like this every time you

> took an airline flight?  I can see it coming.  It will be for our own

> good, of course.

No,, no problem with this, and I would prefer it to the BS that we

have to go through right now every time we go through an airport

security station. A total waste of time, inefficient and, it doesn't

really work!

> Would it be OK to X-ray prisoners regularly or randomly to stem drug or

> weapons program in a prison?

I have no problem with prisoners being x-rayed either, for the

protection of other prisoners, and more importantly, the prison

staff.

> Does the answer change if either of the two above situations happens in

> another country besides the US?

My answers are still the same. If one believes John Cameron, this

extra radiation will be more beneficial to our immune system. So,

let's give a little more radiation, and protect ourselves from all of

the other real hazards that are out there that can adversely affect

us more than the radiation will.

Sandy Perle

Director, Technical

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax:(714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/