Re: Re: Mossman paper in Health Physics News - The Debate is Over

Dr. Cohen,

As a 3rd party observer, I see just the opposite at least on this

forum. If he ignored what you say, why is this debate going on?  Dr.

Field offered reviewers to end this debate and rather then responding

to him, you preferred to end your conversation with him which gives

the impression that you really do not want an impartial review of

whether, as Dr. Field describes it, your poor quality smoking data and

covariant information is a plausible explanation for your findings.

Maybe, NCRP will rule on this.

Do any list members have suggestions for an expert in ecological

studies to review whether or not the smoking data can explain the

findings (outside of Radsafe)?

Could someone start another list for LNT/Cohen debates?

Is there another radon specific listserv?  This is the only one I

found on a search of the web

RADONPROFESSIONALS - International List of Radon Scientists & Techs

(112 subscribers)

http://list.uiowa.edu/archives/radonprofessionals.html

Perhaps we can have a TIME OUT until we hear from the NCRP?

 Gary Howard

On Sat, 14 Jun 2003 14:25:59 -0400 (EDT) BERNARD L COHEN

(blc+@PITT.EDU) wrote:

>	Since you ignore everything I say or do, there is no use

>continuing our conversation.

>Bernard L. Cohen

LOOK GOOD, FEEL GOOD - WWW.HEALTHIEST.CO.ZA

Cool Connection, Cool Price, Internet Access for R59 monthly @ WebMail

http://www.webmail.co.za/dialup/