Re: Digital X-Ray Can Scan Body in 13 Seconds

My I ask the dumb question of the day ?????

Can you actually see the diamonds (as is implied) in this x-ray ?

I have seen many foreign object x-rays of the abdomen over the years and ... the rings show nicely, but the diamonds would have been missed without the metal ring.

Am I missing something here ????

thanks,

Doug

Douglas Jackson
St.Louis, MO
NIXON, Grant (Kanata) wrote:
8690460B2BFFD4118194006008F5E26DABCB9F@kanataexch.nordion.com">
While this email makes a political point, the question should probably
concern what should be considered "reasonable" within the ALARA framework
for this profession. To answer that, we ought to look at what other diamond
mines are doing before infering that this is a racial issue.

Grant