Feedback important doc to be downloaded - Sealed Radioactive SourcesNeed Strengthening

Feedback important document  to be downloaded - Sealed Radioactive Sources Need Strengthening

Dear colleagues,

This is an important document to be analyzed - What I personally can tell you is about the Radiological Accident in Goiania. Comparing with the present Report my paper "Adjusting Ability and Sensibility for an Accident" presented at International Conference Goiania 10 Years Later,  26-31 October 1997 -Proceedings IAEA pages 159/164 presents many suggestions on what should be done and how should be done  and I affirm  16 years was lapsed from Goiania Accident and many lessons were not yet been learned.

Jose Julio Rozental
General Coordinator in Goiania to Respond the Radiological Accident
Israel

U.S. and International Assistance Efforts to Control Sealed Radioactive Sources Need Strengthening

http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d03638.pdf